Monday, August 13, 2012

Herding Cats by Pops

Herding Cats by Pops

Hello all you servants of the cat world. I figured that since Tim has his own Blog I may as well join the fun. He will still report on the antics of the family, myself included, while I stick to the more mundane issues. My first post are about that most important of things, nutrition.

My guys are all healthy so I am paying attention now to make sure the status quo is maintained. I have started making my own food and you can read about that in previous posts. I figured I would give it a try as I had been thinking about it for over a year. It is worth it. If you like read about how I make them their meals and the positive response in a short time.

So I will see you all here weekly I hope with some new bit of insight into the care of our good friends.
Pete AKA Pops, Herder of Cats

1 comment:

  1. meowloz pete aka pops frum de trouters...hay, we iz lookin for de follow button heer N we cann see it...may bee we haz knot had enuff trout yet two day ta cleer R vision ???

    ReplyDelete